August 13, 2011

Overview: Reliance 3G tab, A tab for everyone....

Hello readers. I have got something which will surely fit our pockets. Yes, its a tablet running Android 2.3 on it. Check it out below.

Reliance 3G Tab
Specs of this Tablet: -

  • 7" WVGA LCD capacitive display with multi-touch gestures.
  • Weight- 389gm.
  • 3400mAH, Li-Ion battery.
  • 800MHz CPU.
  • Android 2.3 GingerBread (hope it would be upgradable to 3.0)
  • 2 MP rear camera and VGA front facing camera.
Reliance 3G tab Product pic
Priced at Rs.12,999, the specs don't look to be bad at all, and it does look like a charm to me :)

Many shopping sites are giving 3-6 monthly EMI's on this tab. I just want to get my hands on this device and review it on my blog (just trying)
So till then,
Follow my blog and comment.
Hope you like my posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment