May 24, 2011

Samsung Corby 2 S3850

Today, I went to the Samsung Shop. I was just roaming inside it and found the Samsung Corby 2 there. I asked the person there to show me one dummy version of that phone. At the first sight, I thought that this phone is the younger brother of the recently launched Samsung Galaxy Pop s5570, and ran on Samsung's own BADA operating system, but I was wrong. It just uses the Samsung's native TouchWiz 3.0 for Android and BADA. 

Okay, now let me tell you about its specfications. Samsung Corby 2, is actually targeted on the youth (as the original Corby was), so its main attractions are social networking bookmarks on the home-screen and nice quality of multimedia stuffs. But this time it has WiFi for more crispier web browsing and social networking. But  3g is missing here. The phone sports a 3.14" capacitive display with a resolution of 240 X 320, which is a disappointment here. This phone has a 3.5mm jack for earphone and line-out for other speakers or your favorite earphones. The other disappointment in the device is that it sports only 1000 mAH powered battery. But for multimedia and social networking this device is a steal...
Overall, the phone is nice deal in the range of Rs. 6000-7000.. And the most impressive thing here, that this phone comes with 2 back covers bundled in the pack. 
If there are any queries, you can ask me in the comments section.

I Hope you all like my posts....                                                                                                                 

2 comments:

  1. Hiiii anurag i can't find its themes and the app "fingerprint security" plz help..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Prakhar,
    a warm THNX for ur comment....
    but as per I knw, Samsung Corby 2 doesn't have the support for themes....
    definately u can check for apps on www.mobile9.com
    register there...and go to softwares section, u would find all the supported apps...since corby 2 is not a smartphone(i mean theres no OS) and its a Java phone...so there is a limited access to apps...
    Regards,
    Anurag Ganguly

    ReplyDelete