November 11, 2014

'Snapdeal Savings Day', on the same route as competitors.

Remember 6th October? If not, then scratch your heads and think of the 'Big Billion Day', got it right? High Five Flipkart! News blogs were flooded with criticism they had in the hearts of audience they had against the 'out of stock' matters.

Well, the story doesn't end here. "What's the date today?",  
err,"Sarkar 11/11".Oh! Thats the Snapdeal Savings day..!
Well this is the first hour slot, I am writing my views in,
and maybe wrong too (well, you readers are there to 
correct me out XD ).


Who hates shopping? Well for something at lesser price? I don't either! But where shall I shop or find a product on a site hogged up with the HTTP Error! Overload! Heard it right fellas.




Everone cursed and blamed Flipkart for this, remember? Shopping giants like these should take care of their server traffic issues and make them clear ASAP!

Well, the day is still on the way, *fingers crossed*. Maybe will get to know the offers on the official site instead of the advertisements and promises made so far.
Good Luck Snappy!


P.S: All the points I discuss in my blog are my personal opinion and do not tend to hurt/discriminate.humiliate any individual feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment