July 18, 2011

Review: Advanced SystemCare 4 FREE!

   Hello readers, I thought to review a software now. You may not have heard of this software's name before, because its not that popular. But its much better than its name. This software is mainly focused on the computers having more than better configuration but still lag due to junk files. So, Advanced SystemCare is for tweaking your PC's performance(as the name suggests). This software is lite on the system , i.e it does not occupy much of the space of your hard-drive. 
    The software includes 4 main tools on its UI

The Main UI
  1. Quick Care(for daily cleanup)
  2. Deep Care(disk defragment, deep clean, registry clean, etc...)
  3. Turbo Boost ON/OFF(turns off unused application running behind)
  4. Toolbox(has more than 20 tools)
     Trust me readers, its a good software as far I have used yet and its FREE. I tested it on my PC, and I felt that my PC was running comparatively more faster than before. 

     If you also want to try it, then you will get it here
     

RATINGS(out of 5)



Hope you enjoyed this post also...Please do comment.......
Till then,
FOLLOW ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment