September 21, 2013

Living with my Canvas 2

Hola readers!
I have been using Micromax Canvas 2 since February'13 and it turned out to be a solid piece of work by the company. After selling my tiny Galaxy Y for  some mere bucks, I was awestruck by the change in size between both these cells my palm faced. It was pretty bigger in the starting, and now if I hold an iPhone, it looks a new born baby in front of my Canvas 2.

Being a rough user and a mod-dy of Android, I love the way how customize-able it is, albeit its ROM's available by the DEV teams at XDA forums.

It came with ICS 4.0.4 pre-loaded in it, which I *officially* upgraded it to 4.1.1 JB, which is flawless and the Settings part is colorful these days. Jokes apart, now I have some second plans of upgrading it to some ROM and root it accordingly (yeah yeah! its still un-rooted)

Whatever it be, people still show off their highly paid Note-2's but I am completely satisfied with what I have in my pockets. It proved itself as a headturner, just because it doesn't have any brand logo on its front side.


<Guitar, Click to enlarge>
Talking about the camera, its what you make of it!
I am a hobby photographer and I have used its camera
 to the fullest. Focusing is even good in it.
Here is an example of it.

I have captured my trusty old Guitar in it and it looks fantastic.

Mostly every app work on it, and as it has got a Dual core 1Ghz Cortex A9 processor with PowerVR SGX531 GPU, which is way better than the traditional Adreno 200, which most phones in this price range use.

All in all, I am having a great experience with it :)

Cheers!
Regards,
Anurag G.

No comments:

Post a Comment